Views: 283 Author: Kaylee Publish Time: 2023-11-23 Origin: Site
It was specifically designed for the purpose of surface treatment of a wide variety of materials, and the salt spray testing machine was developed for the purpose of determining the degree to which a product is resistant to corrosion. Painting, electroplating, organic and inorganic coatings, anodizing, rust prevention oil, and several other anti-corrosion treatments are all examples of materials that fall under this category. It was done in order to ascertain whether or not the products are resistant to corrosion, and this was one of the things that was done.
Dongguan Hongjin Testing Instrument Co., Ltd. entered the business world in June of 2007, marking the beginning of its operations. In particular, it is a high-tech manufacturing company that specialises in the design and automatic operation of large-scale non-standard testing equipment. More specifically, it is a manufacturer. The following are some examples of the types of equipment that fall under this category: simulated environmental testing, material mechanics testing, optical dimension measuring, vibration impact stress testing, new energy physics testing, product sealing testing, and many more! In addition to adhering to the corporate philosophy of "quality first, honesty first, committed to innovation, and sincere service," we also adhere to the quality concept of "striving for excellence." Both of these principles are extremely important to us. With the utmost dedication, we provide service to our customers.
With the application of the Benot principle, one can obtain a consistent degree of atomization with the intention of first absorbing salt water and then atomizing the substance. There is no evidence that this degree of atomization prevents the occurrence of the crystallisation phenomenon. Being able to maintain the quality of continuous testing is consequently made possible as a result of this.
Through the use of the nozzle, which is constructed from a particular type of glass, it is able to make adjustments to the spray amount as well as the spray angle while the spraying process is in progress.
The quantity of the spray can be regulated between one and two millilitres, which is equivalent to eighty square centimetres every hour (for a total of sixteen hours on average).
One kilogramme per square centimetre is the air pressure that is employed in the two-stage regulation. This pressure is used to regulate the air pressure.
The first step in the procedure is to alter the kind of intake that is being undertaken. The density of the filter ought to be somewhere between 2 and 2.5 kilogrammes per square centimetre, and it ought to be able to differentiate between water and oil.
You will learn the knowledge necessary to accurately calibrate the 1/4PT pressure gauge that determines the pressure in cubic centimetres with the help of the information that is presented in the second paragraph.
3. The problem of circuit failures in relay circuits of older salt spray testing machines has been overcome by the implementation of a new type of intelligent salt spray testing machine and printed circuit board. This was done in order to address the issue.
4. The digital sensor chip that is utilised in the temperature sensor is imported from Japan. Due to its resilience, it will not deteriorate even after ten years of operation, which is a testament to its longevity. Both the PT-100 and the K types were employed quite regularly by the older kinds of vehicles. When their service life is prolonged, the vast majority of sensors will acquire an error rate that is significantly higher than before. In the event that calibration is not employed, an extensive amount of damage will be caused to the testing, as this will be the situation.
A newly developed salt spray testing system incorporates not just manual and automatic modes, but also planned spraying, continuous/interval spraying, and continuous spraying (also known as intermittent spraying). Customers do not need to be concerned about the selection of salt spray testing machines since it is able to basically fulfil all of the requirements that are now being utilised by salt spray testing machines. This is because it boasts a collection of different modes, which allows it to match all of these criteria.
1. It is important to verify that the sources of hydroelectricity, water, and gas are functioning normally and that they are not encountering any issues.
2. A temperature of 47 ± 1 ℃ must be maintained for the pressure bucket until the desired temperature is attained. On the other hand, the brine bucket must be maintained at a temperature of 35 ± 1 ℃ until the desired temperature is reached. It is necessary to keep both of these temperatures at the same level until the temperature that is needed is reached. When it comes to both of these temperatures, it is absolutely necessary to keep a constant temperature at all times and under all conditions.
3.It is of the utmost importance that this be done in order to guarantee that the relative humidity in the laboratory is maintained at a level that is consistent with 85 percent.
4.On a daily basis, it is essential to take an average of the volume that is contained within the container. The whole period of time served as the basis for determining the volume of spray liquid, and it is essential to take this average into consideration.
5. A minimum of sixteen hours must pass before the spray solution may be collected. This is a requirement before it can be collected. The amount of saline solution that can be collected is between one and two millilitres, and the spray solution must be collected for a minimum of sixteen hours before it goes into the collection process. Utilising the average table is essential in order to ascertain the quantity of spray that has to be gathered. This can be accomplished by using the average table.
6. Once the fog in the test box has been removed, the instrument will indicate that you should stop by first turning off the spray switch on the control panel, then turning on the demist switch, and finally removing the cover of the test box. This will be done in order to meet the requirements of the instrument. It will be possible for you to put a stop to the process. As a consequence of moving on with this course of action, the instrument will be halted.
7. The nozzle, the pressure bucket, the trial chamber, and the salt water bucket should all be cleaned on a monthly basis as part of the routine maintenance that you should perform. In the course of your regular maintenance, you ought to carry out this task. In addition, after being turned off for a period of time that is longer than one week, the machine needs to be cleaned in the right manner following the completion of the cleaning process.