Views: 238 Author: Wendy Publish Time: 2023-08-24 Origin: Site
When users operate salt spray corrosion testing, a number of defects that result from inappropriate operation may affect the device or the device itself. Machine, don't be alarmed! Here, specifically for the salt spray test equipment, we detail the many failures of simple solutions and provide an easy-to-read list of issues.The salt spray test apparatus includes artificial climate, heat, salt spray, and usage of mildew. widely used in metal plating and coating salt spray corrosion tests, electronic, electrical, automotive, motorcycle, hardware tools, and other items.
When a failure like this occurs, check the heat sink first to see whether the water level inside is too low. When the water level is too low, the device will switch off the power supply to guarantee the equipment is operating safely. If such a failure does not yet exhaust the regular operation, the salt spray test apparatus must be malfunctioning at this point.
In order to troubleshoot, we can adjust the temperature controller to the desired temperature if the laboratory temperature is set too low. We can be a safety switch set to the desired temperature if the laboratory safety protection switch is set too low. If the electromagnetic relay, controller, or heating system malfunctions.
Troubleshooting Techniques:Under normal conditions, air compressors salt spray test machines are typically equipped with automatic protection systems for safety reasons. When there is a non-normal use salt spray test machine, the compressor will automatically shut off, allowing you to continue using the machine as normal.
When a failure like this occurs, the lab should check the temperature right away to see if it reaches a certain temperature because if it doesn't, timing equipment will assume the experiment hasn't started yet. This way, failures like this can check the preset temperature and the actual temperature can be discharged; of course, there may be set for the same time and spraying time, making it impossible to observe the experiment.
Methods for troubleshooting: Since salt spray test equipment has become increasingly intelligent, the majority of the factory's salt spray test equipment now has a touch screen; the screen locks after excluding certain elements.
Troubleshooting: If the temperature is too low, we can adjust the temperature control to the required temperature. We can protect the safety switch to the desired temperature if the saturation barrels security switch is set too low. If the electromagnetic relay, controller, or heating system malfunction.
1. If the spray regulator is too low, we can raise it.
2. If the tank is preheated and the glass filter is clogged, it's possible that we can clean the glass filter.
3. If the pressure is set too low, the regulator may be adjusted to 1 kg per square centimeter of pressure; a compressor regulating valve markedly adjusted to 2 kg per square centimeter of pressure.
4. that the machine's water shortage warning light illuminates, indicating that the water level is too low, you should check to see that the lab or water bucket is sufficiently saturated.
5. The testing process is unaffected if the compressor is not running because the air compressor itself has self-reported functionality.
6. If the tank is not in use and the water level is too low, heat can be supplied to raise the water level inside the tank when things are normal.
Adjust the salt spray tower at the top of the cap and the spray tip's distance from the mouth as a first step in troubleshooting; the more distance, the bigger the amount of the settlement.Spray pressure control valves; the larger the pressure valve, the higher the MPA The amount of the salt settlement is inversely correlated with the MPA and salt spray.