Views: 286 Author: Kaylee Publish Time: 2023-12-07 Origin: Site
The Hongjin single column computer tensile testing machine is primarily designed for the detection of metal and non-metallic materials. These materials include rubber, plastic, wires and cables, optical fiber cables, safety belts, safety belts, belt composite materials, plastic profiles, waterproof rolls, steel pipes, copper, profiles, spring steel, bearing steel, stainless steel (and other high hardness steels), castings, steel plates, steel strips, and non-ferrous metal wires in tension, compression, bending, shearing, peeling, and tearing tests. Additionally, the machine is capable of performing other types of tests, including two point extension (a separate extensometer is required).
Fault 1: Check if there is an alarm or sensor issue with the feeding server.
Solution: Replace the sensor.
Fault 2: The control system of the testing machine is damaged.
Solution: Consult after-sales technical personnel and have professional technical personnel from the manufacturer conduct maintenance.
Fault 3: Check for reverse overload.
Solution: Shut down, restart, and if there are no major issues, it can basically be recovered.
Fault 4: The sample is longer than the moving crossbeam, causing the moving crossbeam to travel too much.
Solution: The maximum size of the sample should be less than or equal to the maximum stroke of the equipment; Pay attention to controlling the speed of the crossbeam movement during operation.
Fault 5: During inspection, it was found that the collection system was damaged.
Solution: Replace with a new acquisition card.
Fault 6: Poor contact detected in the transmission line.
Solution: Check the circuit contact issue and reconnect the wiring.
1.It is strongly recommended that the surface of the machine be cleaned and washed down on a regular basis.
2. In order to prevent rust and to ensure that the electroplating area retains its sparkling aspect throughout the procedure, please use engine oil to clean it off.
3. Lubricating oil must be added to the power screw as well as the screw parts in order to guarantee that the transmission is as delicate as it can possibly be. This is an absolute must. In order to create a mixture that may be utilized for further purposes, the lubricating oil can be combined with butter and a very small amount of engine oil that has been blended together.
4. It is imperative that you make sure to wipe down the panel (control box or monitor) with a dry towel in order to avoid causing any harm to the electronic components of the integrated circuit and to prevent water from contaminating the panel.
5. In order to prevent corrosion, please make sure that all of the joint accessories and fittings are positioned correctly, and then scrub them off with rust-proof oil. corrosion will be reduced as a result of this.
6.It is of the utmost importance to ensure that the power supply is shut off anytime it is not being utilized, regardless of the time of day. It is crucial to remember to keep a watchful look out for mishaps that impact safety.
7. The cleanliness and hygiene of the computers and other pieces of equipment must be maintained on a constant basis. This is an absolute necessity.
8. A machine or computer should be protected from exposure to elements that have the potential to penetrate it, such as extreme temperatures, high levels of humidity, dust, corrosive media, water, and other substances that have the ability to penetrate the machine or computer.
9. Carry out routine inspections and make certain that all of the components and parts are in good condition in order to guarantee that the integrity of all of them is preserved.
10.When applying anti-rust oil to components or accessories that are prone to rusting and have not been used for a considerable amount of time, it is essential to pay special attention to the application of the oil. Pins, fixtures, and other objects that are considered to be comparable are examples of components and accessories that fall within this category.
11. It is vital to maintain a clean surface on the jaws of the fixture or the surface that moves on the fixture in order to prevent accidents from occurring. It is for the aim of avoiding collisions that this is being done. It is of the highest significance that the remaining particles in the pliers be cleaned as quickly as possible after a batch of samples has been completed. This cleanup should take place as soon as feasible. When you want to clean the teeth of the pliers, please use a steel brush that has been dipped in gasoline rather than an instrument that is particularly abrasive. This will ensure that the teeth are cleaned thoroughly. Additionally, in the event that the teeth of the pliers become blocked, it is recommended that this process be utilized.
12.It is crucial to keep in mind that the primary engine that is connected with a gearbox should have its oil changed precisely every two thousand and five hundred thousand hours. This is a requirement that must be adhered to.