Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-08 Origin: Site
The constant temperature and humidity incubator is suitable for scientific research, universities, and production departments such as environmental protection, hygiene and epidemic prevention, drug testing, agriculture, animal husbandry, and aquatic products. It is a constant temperature equipment for water analysis and BOD determination, as well as for the cultivation, preservation, plant cultivation, and breeding experiments of molds and microorganisms. It is also used for testing various performance indicators of aerospace products, information electronic instruments, materials, electricians, electronic products, and various electronic components in high temperature or humid environments.
Requirements for the use of constant temperature and humidity incubator:
1. Combustible and volatile chemicals should not be placed in the box.
2. If there are abnormalities, odors, smoke, etc. during use, please immediately turn off the power supply, do not blindly repair, and notify professional personnel to check and repair.
3. The interior of the box wall and the surface of the equipment should be regularly wiped to maintain cleanliness and increase the transparency of the glass. Do not use acid, alkali, or other corrosive solutions to wipe the outer surface.
4. When the equipment is stopped and not in use, it should be treated with moisture removal. The specific method is as follows: pour out the water from the bottom of the water tray inside the box, set the temperature to 42 ℃, run for 5 hours, and open the box door every two hours to release moisture. After the treatment is completed, unplug the power plug and store it.
5. If the equipment is not in use for a long time, the power cord should be unplugged to prevent equipment damage to people. And it should be operated regularly (usually in one quarter) for 2-3 days according to the usage conditions to remove moisture from the electrical parts and avoid damaging relevant devices.